Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed
Invacare brings the safety and convenience of a low bed into the Homecare Bed Series with the Invacare Full-Electric Low Bed. The split-spring design incorporated into the standard low bed profile combines the easy, one-person delivery of an Invacare bed with the benefits of a low bed, most often used when injuries from falling out of bed are a concern. The Low Bed ends are fully compatible with existing Invacare full-electric bed frame inventories, simplifying inventory management for providers.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment.
- High impact bed end panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant; washable for easy cleaning. Universal low bed end can be used as either the headboard or footboard on the Low Bed.
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent floor marks.
- DC low voltage, compact motor system has quiet motor operation and fast cycle time on lowering height of bed for efficient bed set-up.
- Electronics are IP66 rated to allow cleaning with standard water pressure. Color-coded connections on junction box for easier maintenance.
- Double-insulated junction box provides extra protection against electrical shock. Ergonomic hand pendant comes with durable strain relief and heavy-duty cord. Waterproof casing for easy cleaning, conveniently attaches to bed sheet with clip or bed rail with hand pendant cradle (sold separately).
|Dimensions:||88″ (L) x 9.5″-20″ (H) x 36″ (W)|
|Sleep Surface:||80″ (L) x 36″ (W)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lb.|
|Patient Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
|Code Approval:||Regulatory Standard: UL962 3rd. ed., CSA Certified|
|Warranty:||5 Years Welds
2 Years Mechanical/Electrical