Invacare Semi-Electric Bed
Hospital Bed Cost: $1,490.00
A regular or normal bed is structurally similar to hospital beds Hickory, the options and features available to adjust the bed for comfort and ease of use are the primary degrees of separation. Adjustable beds are excellent for in-home care; the adjustable bed base enables the user to change the hospital bed positions with the control pad. Medical beds are categorized by their mechanism or by how the reclining bed will be used by the patient. Home-care beds greatly benefit the patient and caregiver for people dealing with injuries, surgeries, and medical conditions.
“The beauty of the Invacare Semi-Electric Bed is coupling usability and affordability. The major features of the electric bed can be controlled by the patient, while the typical “one time settings” can be manually adjusted by the caregiver.” – Allen Brawley
Our semi-electric bed has motorized adjustments for the upper body and knees with the pendant control. The manual crank, at the foot of the bed, adjusts the height of the bed to the floor and is easily lowered and raised by a caregiver. A fully electric bed has a higher cost margin due to the multiple electric motors needed to control all reclining bed positions.
We offer delivery and setup,
ask about our hospital bed rental program.
Proudly made in the USA! Quality construction; this Invacare bed (Model 5310IVC) features riveted connection joints for maintenance-free service and reinforced steel at critical points to increase the lifespan and durability of the bed.
This medical bed meets the FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment.
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent marking up and/or damaging the floor
- Ergonomic hand pendant with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord
- DC low voltage, compact motor system
- Water resistant, double insulated electronics can be washed with standard water pressure
- Improved hospital bed design includes high impact bed end panels that are more durable and scratch resistant
- Universal bed ends are interchangeable between the head and foot
- Deck height adjusts from 15″ to 23″ from the floor
- Reinforced headspring provides maximum bed strength and support
- Emergency crank provided allows all-electric bed motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure
Medical bed entrapment can result in serious injury or death, be aware of the 7 entrapment zones to help with assessing the individual’s needs, educating the caregiver, and reducing the risk of entrapment.
|Dimensions:||88″ (L) x 15″-23″ (H) x 36″ (W)|
|Sleep Surface:||80″ (L) x 36″ (W)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lb.|
|Patient Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
|Code Approval:||Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified|
|Warranty:||5 Years Welds
2 Years of Mechanical/Electrical
|Download the||Owners Manual|