Invacare Semi-Electric Bed
The Invacare Semi-Electric Bed combines effortless positioning of the upper body and knees with the economy of manual bed height adjustment. The pendant control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and/or knees. A manual crank located at the foot end of the bed adjusts bed frame height for caregiver assistance. Interchangeable head and foot boards simplify delivery and set-up and reduce inventory complexity. The Invacare Semi-Electric bed frame is U.S. made and features riveted connection joints to provide years of maintenance-free service and reinforced steel at critical points to increase the lifespan and durability of the bed.
Invacare beds, mattresses and rails, excluding therapeutic support surfaces and bariatric beds, when used as a system and sold new after August 1, 2007, meet the voluntary FDA Guidelines for bed rail entrapment.
- Rubber, non-marring locking casters reduce slip and prevent marking up and/or damaging the floor
- Ergonomic hand pendant with durable strain relief heavy-duty cord
- DC low voltage, compact motor system
- Simple, color-coded electronic connections take the guesswork out of servicing
- Water resistant, double insulated electronics can be washed with standard water pressure
|Dimensions:||88″ (L) x 15″-23″ (H) x 36″ (W)|
|Sleep Surface:||80″ (L) x 36″ (W)|
|Product Weight Capacity:||450 lb.|
|Patient Weight Capacity:||350 lb.|
|Code Approval:||Regulatory Standard: UL962, CSA Certified|
|Warranty:||5 Years Welds
2 Years Mechanical/Electrical