SL350OD Outdoor Stair Lift
Stair Lift Cost: $4,259.00
Harmar outdoor stair lifts make it easy to simply “glide” up and down to the patio, lake or garage all year long with assurance. We sell, install and maintain our stair lifts for a “Hassle-Free” year-round experience.
Enjoy your outdoor living space with an outdoor stair lift from No Excuse Medical, we make life easy and fun again. Ride the stairs vs. walking and possibly falling.
We promise safe, effortless transportation up and down your outdoor staircase. Easily enter and exit the 90° swiveling chair and rest assured if an obstacle is obstructing the track or staircase, the safety sensors will detect it and stop the lift.
This outdoor lift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements with custom made covers on the header, chassis, and seat. Harmar’s Outdoor Chair Lift for stairs is engineered with a durable extruded aluminum track and marine-grade vinyl seat to handle rain, wind, snow, and temperatures from 0° to 125° degrees.
The SL350 is cable driven for the smooth ride that gear driven stair lifts can’t provide. No jerking or bumping that upsets an aching back or aggravates leg pains. The steel aircraft cable used to control this lift is graded at 4,200 lbs breaking strength.
Our professional installers can install this lift on the right or left side of the outdoor staircase.
- Header cover, internal chassis cover and a large weatherproof cover included
- Rocker controls with constant-pressure functionality stop the lift immediately if the control is released
- Mounts to the stairs (not the wall) on either side of the staircase
- Operates on standard 115 VAC household current
- The extruded aluminum track is available in custom lengths
- Seat and footrest fold to save space
- Seat cushions in exterior marine grade vinyl
- Separate controls at top and bottom of stairs
- Upholstery Colors: Light Almond, Evergreen, Mocha
- Made in the USA
Do not allow children to play on the chair lift. Serious head trauma can occur from a fall.
|Weight capacity||350 lbs (160 kg); 250 lbs.over 20 ft.|
|Power source||115 VAC|
|Seat size||19” W x 14” D x 14” T|
|Travel distance||16 ft standard; available up to 25 ft|
|Incline limits||30 – 45 degrees|
|Drive system||Cable Drive|
|Track (rail) type||Extruded Aluminum|
|Safety Devices||Limit Switches; Final Limit Switch; Slack Cable Brake w/ Switch; Footrest Obstruction Switch; Swivel Seat Cut-off Switch; Constant Pressure Controls|
|Warranty||2-year on components|