Harmar SL600 Stair Lift
Stair Lift Cost: $4,099.00
Our Pinnacle stair lift is our most popular, it combines necessity, luxury, ease of use, and affordability in one lift. Harmar designed the Pinnacle to require less space on your stairwell, folding to consume a slim 11” of the area in your stairwell.
Compact and strong, the Pinnacle can transport a 350lb passenger with ease. The wide, comfortable seat swivels at the top and bottom of the landing for an easy boarding on the lift. There are safety mechanisms installed; a sensor will not allow the stair lift to operate when the seat is not in the correct position. The safety sensor scans the stairway and track for obstacles and will stop the lift prior to engaging the issue.
Harmar has developed a patented worm gear drive system, with a battery backup that will operate the lift up to 40 trips, in the event of a power outage. This is a sealed unit, that does not use grease or lubricants, thus no opportunity for a mess.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 11” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs. installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for an extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1-person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Made in the USA
- Also Available, the SL600S Pinnacle Signature with upgraded upholstery and signature seat.
Stairs are a trip hazard, always keep the stair lift in the folded position when not in use.
|Weight capacity||350 lbs (160kg)|
|Electrical requirements||115 VAC|
|Operation power||24V DC Battery|
|Travel distance||16 ft standard; available up to 75 ft|
|Incline limits||27 – 52 degrees|
|Drive system||Polymer worm/worm-rack|
|Motor output speed at rated load||62 rpm|
|Motor output torque at rated load||18 lb ft|
|Motor output amps at rated load||14 Amps|
|Track (rail) type||Extruded aluminum|
|Average return trips per charge||20 – 40 (varies with load, length)|
|Switchable arms (Left or right-hand operation)||Yes|
|Need to open chassis to install or change sides||No|
|Download the||Owners Manual|